Africa Coal Mine Underground Communication VHF Leaky Feeder Cable
Low Smoke Jacket
- MSHA Certificate
- Solid Oxygen Free Copper Inner Conductor
- Bare Copper Wire Braiding
- Low Smoke Halogen Free Jacket or Fire Retardant Jacket
- VHF Leaky Feeder Cable
- 75 Ohm Leaky Feeder Cable
Our Leaky feeder cable is widely used in mines, tunnels of Unites
States, Canada, Australia, and Chile. We also have Low Samoke Zero
Halogan jacket for this leaky feeder cable.
MSHA certified leaky feeder cable, Meet IEC1196 and EN50117.
The leaky feeder cable has a radiation pattern of 360 degrees
around the cable and can be strapped directly to a centenary cable,
water or air pipe. The standard length is 350m or 500m with a
yellow outer jacket.
As an option, the cable can be manufactured according to order with
a blue color outer jacket and low smoke halogen free jacket is also
- Mines underground communication system
- metro stations
- In-building wireless systems.
- perimeter detection
2.31mm bare copper
16x0.6 bare copper wire
5 to 500MHZ
Attenuation @160 MHZ
DC resistance inner conductor
DC resistance outer conductor
MIN. bend radius
-40 to +70 centigrade
- Libo cable was established in 1994, it covers over 340,000 square
meters on our operating area.
- Libo cable has a stable workforce and engineering team, our
production and testing procedures are all strictly follow
requirement of ISO9000, and ISO14000.
- Libo cable is equipped with a Provincial-level Research and
Development Center; we offer OEM and ODM services.
- Over 10 years of experience on leaky feeder cable, big market share
in oversea leaky feeder cable industry.